We are making a list and checking it twice…..no, wait a minute, that was last week. This week, we’re making a list and we’re gonna stick to it! A New Year is fast approaching and we have set our sights on some goals and some resolutions to make those goals happen:
The Friends of Scotchman Peaks 2010 New Year’s Resolutions:
- We resolve to bring you, our friends, timely information through all the tools at our disposal – our Newsletter, Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- We resolve to grow our public support by continued outreach at events and presentations.
- We resolve to increase the number of supporters who consider themselves “Friends” and who are fans on Facebook and Followers on Twitter.
- We resolve to move the project forward with our elected representatives.
- We resolve to get out and enjoy the charms of Scotchmans more often.
We will not be able to keep all of our resolutions without help from everyone who is a friend of the Scotchmans. We hope you will consider being an active supporter of the Scotchmans as one of your new year’s resolutions. The most important thing we can ALL do is to help identify new friends. Together we can keep all these resolutions and move the Scotchmans ever closer to becoming a designated Wilderness!