What better way to celebrate 15 years of Friends than with a SYRCL Wild & Scenic On Tour Program? Join FSPW at the Heartwood Center in Sandpoint on Feb. 1, 2020 to do just that with 10 inspiring films. Doors open at 6:30pm with the show kicking off at 7:00pm.
The films include:
- an 11-year old boy determined to save monarch butterflies,
- a Vietnam War veteran who spent years alone in the Wyoming and Montana wilderness observing grizzly bears,
- Nepal’s leading female mountaineering guide partnering with a punk icon,
- a father and son sharing their Inuit heritage,
- plus films on bees, the moon, tracking lynx, the Olympic Peninsula, Desolation Canyon along the Green River, migrations of raptors, and Wallace Stegner’s 1960 Letter to Congress.
Complimentary appetizers sponsored by Eichardt’s and Williams, Schiller, and Styer.
No-host bar by Eichardt’s.
Plus silent auction and a raffle.
Tickets on sale now!
$15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Local event sponsored by:
How to get there: