This year, we will be hosting the Wild and Scenic Festival both online & in person at the Panida Theatre!
We will be showing a curated collection of 10 independent films about wild places and the people working to protect them.
All proceeds from the night will go towards our trail building, outdoor education, and mountain goat protection programs in the Scotchmans.
- General Admission (for virtual or in-person show) – $15
- Superstar Supporter Admission – $200
- For the theatre show, this package includes access to an exclusive pre-show reception, premier seating, and 5 raffle tickets.
- For the virtual show, this package will get you 10 raffle tickets and an FSPW care package.
- Raffle Tickets – $5
- We’re raffling off one epic basket! The value of the basket is well over $500 and includes a painting donated by Ed Robinson, a backpack from Six Moon Designs, a limited edition Scotchman Peaks Buff, and tons more outdoor gear. The raffle is open to both virtual and in-person attendees.
Keeping our community safe: The Panida will be limiting capacity (filling every other row) to provide space for social distancing. We strongly encourage all in-person attendees to wear masks at all times when inside the theatre. If you feel sick, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please stay home. All in-person tickets can also be used to attend the virtual live show.How to get there:
You can join us for the show virtually, or at the Panida Theatre. Both events will be live and begin at the same time. Doors open at 6pm PT and the show begins at 6:30 PT. The Panida Theatre is located at 300 N 1st Ave. in Sandpoint, Idaho.