Attention all Idaho, and non-Idaho, Friends:
May 2 is Idaho Gives, a statewide online day of giving where folks from all walks of life come together to support the Idaho non-profits they believe in. Because Idaho Gives is online, you can support work to save the wild Scotchman from almost anywhere:
- Your bed – What better way to start off your Thursday than by making a donation to FSPW. That’s what cell phones are for.
- Your desk – Shhh. We won’t tell your boss that you were supporting Idaho non-profits on company time.
- A trailhead – Oops! Forgot to get that donation in before heading out for a hike, if you’ve got cell service, you can donate!
- A summit – Maybe the service wasn’t so great down at the trailhead. The service from the peak is probably better.
- Happy Hour – Make sure to loudly tell all your friends what you’re doing and encourage them to join in with the feel-good philanthropy too!
- Your couch – Work (or your hike) were exhausting and happy hour just made you sleepier. Grab your phone and donate while watching the season premiere of iZombie. Am I the only CW fan?
You get the idea. Make sure all of our children and grandchildren have a wild back yard to discover. Make a donation today.